Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bushnell, FL - Week of 9/25 - 10/1/2011

We didn't do any sight seeing this week since I'm still pretty weak. It is so weird eating a low fiber diet after eating a healthy high fiber diet for so long but only one more week than can start adding fiber back to my diet. I kept having dizzy spells but after some internet research found that this is probably caused by either (or both) of the Flagyl or Levaquin that I was on.  Bruce worked some extra hours to cover for me on Monday and Tuesday then we were off Wed-Friday.  I volunteered to work the gate Friday night since they were having an event at the lodge and then worked our turn at the gate for the week-end.  OK, they say trouble comes in three's, now my dad has a kidney stone!! Praying for you Dad!

Fellow camp host, Brenda, taught me how to bead some bracelets. The first I did was a spiral rope chain that will be a present for our granddaughter, Hayden. The second that I did was a peyote pattern, my favorite pattern! Brenda is a great teacher and very patient! Ready to start another one and hope that I can maybe sell a few here and there. 

1 comment:

  1. Kathy has already mastered the art of beading, now if she can manufacture enough of them, she can start a new business. She is doing a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete