Sunday, February 25, 2007

Coronado, California Day Trip

After going to Registration to get signed in, we headed toward Coronado at the recommendation of the lady at the Park Office.  We walked through the famous Del Coronado Hotel which was a very interesting tour. They had a hall with pictures and history of the Hotel that dated back to 1886, I think. We thought about having lunch there but it was a bit pricy (and since we are unemployed) decided to look elsewhere for lunch. I had a terrible headache so BJ could tell I wasn’t enjoying myself which he knew being on a beach that I would usually be giddy with excitement. So, we took a short stroll down the beach then back to the RV to try to get rid of the HA. Spent the rest of the day and night just laying on the bed watching TV. Watched the movie Selena which was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment